Zionsville Soy Candle Company Blog
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Giving is part of human nature. We have even created the expression, “it is better to give than to receive” to emphasize the importance of giving and the virtue of generosity. This is why whenever special occasions arrive we always make it a point to wrap something nice for our loved ones and friends.
However, finding time to shop for gifts is not that easy especially in this day and age when most of our schedules are filled with loads of work, house chores, and other things that keep us very busy.
Fortunately for us we have soy scented candles. What used to function only as a source of light has transformed to become one of the most popular gift items in today’s society.
Here are the 7 of the top reasons why scented candles are great gift ideas:
1. Available in a wide variety of choices. There are scented jar candles, votives and tins. They are available in a vast array of shapes, colors, sizes and scents which will make it easy for you to get one that will suit the personality of the recipient of your gift. For instance, for your beach loving cousin, a candle with ocean breeze fragrance is surely ideal while a cinnamon scented candle will be adored by your sweet-toothed aunt.
2. Affordable. Scented soy candles are inexpensive but wonderful choices for gifts. If you own a business soy candles are a great addition to your other items. You can purchase wholesale scented candles which enables you to mark them up and sell them at a profit.
3. Appropriate for any occasion. Whether it’s Christmas, birthday, wedding or engagement parties, highly scented candles are suitable presents for any occasion.
4. Easy to shop for. With scented candles, you don’t have worry about things like if the size fits unlike when you give clothing items or shoes as gifts.
5. Personalized. You can give personalized scented candles by making your own. A lot of people adore customized or personalized gifts because you can really feel the thought and effort put into it. But even if you don’t have time to make your own candles, you can still add some personal touch to it by adorning it with beads or jewels.
6. Versatile and has lots of uses. Scented candles can be used as source of light when there’s an electric blackout, a means to relax and unwind, or as a room decoration to give one’s home a soothing ambiance. The receiver of your gift will find so many uses for the scented candles.
7. Easy to wrap. Because they don’t come in irregular shapes and in huge sizes, it won’t take you all day to wrap these scented candles. There are even scented candles that come in gift packaging that are available in reasonable prices.
Scented candles are truly wonderful gift ideas. Next time you go shopping for gifts, don’t forget to include these in your list.
by: Zionsville Candle Company
Instant 10% off Coupon. Sign up for our FREE newsletter to get great offers & exclusive discounts
Candle Making Kits
Candle Making Kits
Copyright © 2009 Zionsville Candle Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.